For schools + workplaces
How we work with schools and workplaces to support them and help them thrive.
A proactive approach lies at the heart of what we do and we work in partnership with schools to help young minds thrive.
Working at this level supports our belief early intervention is critical to a person’s wellbeing and a child’s development.
In addition to the services below we can also provide tailored solutions based on individual school needs.
- Mental health and wellbeing screening
- Individual and group counselling sessions
- Crisis support and care
- Parenting and student workshops
- Professional development for teaching staff
Axis Clinic works with organisations to strengthen employee wellbeing as well as return to work outcomes.
We provide a range of services from ‘Return to Work’ and ‘Fit for Work’ assessments, through to mental health treatment plans for employees.
Employment assistance program
Axis Clinic provides tailored Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to large national organisations, not-for-profits, government and industry.
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides your business with confidential and solution focused counselling to employees and their families.
The aim of an EAP is to improve business performance and save money in the long-term by proactively responding to employee issues and wellbeing.
An EAP can help to –
- Reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Improve communication and the productivity of teams
- Reduce negative effects of stress
- Support management
- Support strong adherence to safety policies
- Mitigate effects of change before these issues impact on organisational performance
A cost-effective approach
We provide a tailored approach which means you only pay for the services you need.