Conversations and connections – talking tough times through
Dealing with tough situations as a man can be particularly isolating. For many, talking about painful emotions caused by trauma, anxiety, anger, depression, relationship break-ups or grief and loss can be difficult. These feelings often challenge everything men have been brought up believing. Talking about it can be hard, but it’s important to know you’re not alone.
Our men’s group is designed to provide a space where men can seek support and talk openly with others who may be dealing with similar experiences.
- Discuss loss, identity, vulnerability and fears of moving forward
- Explore opportunities for growth and how to set goals to overcoming challenges
- Understand the benefits of connecting around and expressing vulnerable emotions
- Duration: 8 weeks – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Commencing: 5th March 2020
- Location: Level 1, Stores Building, Brisbane Powerhouse, 119 Lamington Street, New Farm
- Cost: $75 per session (Medicare rebate available for medical referrals)
- Register your interest: please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support Team will contact you to provide further details.